Hey everyone and welcome back! A few weeks ago I mentioned I was going to be adding a travel series to my blog. As I already mentioned, this year I will be heading to Barcelona, Spain and I couldn’t be happier or more excited. Since my trip is only a few weeks away, I was thinking I’d share with you the top 10 items I will definitely be bringing with me this year!
1. A flowy dress- perfect for hot summer days
2. Comfortable pair of sandals- versatile and easy to walk in while exploring the city
3. Basics shirts and tanks- can be used to create many looks
4. A good pair of sunglasses- perfect for shielding your eyes while also being super cute
5. Sunscreen- it is so important to protect your skin from the sun
6. Denim shorts- again, versatile and can serve many purposes (ex. Beach cover up, part of an outfit)
7. A cute bikini/swimsuit- Barcelona has some great beaches. I definitely want to take advantage of them while I’m there!
8. A straw hat- provides shade for your face and head as well as looks super cute
9. A small crossbody bag- can fit all your necessities while also being light enough to carry while you are roaming the city
10. Camera- who wouldn’t want to capture their adventure for future memories
These are the essential items I am bringing with me on my trip this year…in addition to my passport and ticket of course LOL. I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more travel, coming soon!